Orthodontics is the dental practice of preventing and correcting irregularities of the teeth and jaws with the use of braces.
Factors that cause problems with teeth
- Crowding of teeth or irregular position of teeth (ectopic teeth)
- Extra or missing teeth (hypodontia)
- Dental disease such as decay or gum disease
- Premature loss of baby teeth
- Accidents or trauma
Benefits of Orthodontics
- Corrects misaligned jaws and encourages optimal jaw growth
- Eliminates speech issues caused by poor teeth alignment
- Improved dental health
- Improved self esteem with a great smile and better appearance
- Straight and neat teeth are easier to clean hence reducing the risk of decay and gum disease
- Reduced risk of injury due to protruding teeth
- Improve the bite
- Reduction of stress on jaw joints and abnormal tooth wear
What to Expect During Your Initial
Our orthodontist will perform a thorough examination and diagnosis during your first consultation. After the evaluation, you will be presented a list of treatment options that are best suited for you.
The Invisalign system involves a series of clear and removable aligners that gently and gradually shift your teeth into position. Your aligners are custom-made for you using cutting-edge technology.